Warning: Not good pictures
About 9am she fell off the couch and landed on the ground and cut her lip. She now has a fat lip.

Around 10am she fell off the couch again, but this time she stopped her fall with her nose and the end of the table.

I wonder if she needs more sleep.


We haven't been having a very good week. It has actually been a very long week and I'm so glad that Dan is off for the next few days. I need a break.
About 9am she fell off the couch and landed on the ground and cut her lip. She now has a fat lip.

Around 10am she fell off the couch again, but this time she stopped her fall with her nose and the end of the table.

I wonder if she needs more sleep.
We haven't been having a very good week. It has actually been a very long week and I'm so glad that Dan is off for the next few days. I need a break.
1 comment:
Poor baby! She needs a little brother.
Post a Comment