Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Fun Update

So it really sucks that it is snowing and freezing again!!! Last week was so much fun being able to go outside and play and BBQ and enjoy the nice weather. The girls were way excited because they weren't prisoners in their home anymore. Here are a couple pics of a wagon ride we took.



I got called into work Saturday morning, so I ended up wearing a hat. When I got home the girls wanted to wear their hats, so we took a couple pics of them being cool. Scarlett wouldn't put her hat on all the way.



Dan needed to wear a hat as well.


We also went to Cold Stone and got some YUMMY ice cream with the Dobson's.

1 comment:

Shai said...

Hawley is a total Poser!! They look really cute in the hats! But really it wasn't hot enough for shorts...capris yes, but I don't know about the shorts though!! :)