This week at school was dress up week.
Monday was Red and Green Day. They wore as much of those colors as they could. Of course I forgot to take a pic. But they were cute!
Tuesday was Holiday Character Day. We had a hard time deciding on what to be this day. But in the end they chose to be a holly berry, an angel, and a candy cane.
GiGi also wanted to dress up this day.
Ugly Sweater Day was on Wednesday. We skipped this one, because we don't really even own sweaters.
Thursday was the 12 Days of Christmas. The girls wore dresses and were "ladies dancing". Original huh?! Of course I forgot pics this day as well.
I know I'm really on top of things over here!
And of course everyone was most excited for Friday--PJ Day. I remembered to take a pic this day...
We were in the drop off line at school, but I got a pic. Can you see their robes?
The girls love this week of school!

No comments:
Post a Comment