Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Our home over Christmas break looked like this...

Sick kids made for a very calm and quiet break. Luckily little miss GiGi hasn't gotten sick. We weren't able to do all of our traditions, but we got a few in and still had fun. We did the traditional Eve festivities...

Christmas was exciting, but what Annie said when I woke her up made my day.
Me: "Happy Christmas Annie!"
Annie: Gets a huge smile on her face and sits on my lap. "It's Jesus' birthday!"
Love me some Annie!!!!

One of the things that the girls really wanted for Christmas was a chapter book. So that is what they got and they loved them. They spent most of the day reading. I loved watching them.

What a wonderful Christmas! The best part was just being with my family. I love them so very very much and they make me so happy!
Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments: