Thursday, March 29, 2012

A.R. Graduation

It took them awhile, but they did it.
They had to read 20 books to pass the first level.
Jo Jo finished and was ready to graduate, but Annie still had 8 books to read and take the tests. She only had 4 days to do it in. I didn't know if she would be able to do it, because she kept taking tests and missing one question (you have to get 100%). Well I am proud to say that my crazy Annie passed all 8 tests in 2 days. And that meant that they would be able to graduate to Nurse Shark level together.
They do the presentations on Fridays during the morning announcements.


The principle calls them up and gives them a certificate.






There were a lot of kids today, they haven't done it for two weeks, which took a while.




I'm so proud of my little readers!

No comments: