Friday, July 1, 2011

Rough Times

We have been having some some stress in our home lately. Luckily I think for the time being it is settled down a bit.
First there was talk of layoffs with Dan's work.
Then he actually got the pink slip.
Trying to find new jobs that could start as soon as possible.
Wishing I could be nearer my sisters to help them with whatever and through whatever they need.
We then went camping with the hope of having to leave early to have a baby (our insurance was ending). That didn't happen, so we stayed longer.
Dealing with little girls throwing major tantrums.
Dan's parents having a major forest fire near their home and maybe getting evacuated.
Wondering what to do with the upcoming end of our lease.

Finally we found out that we were going to be able to keep our job for a while longer. What a great reliever it was to know that we have a job AND insurance. It is such a blessing to not have to stress over these things when there is going to be change going on in our home.
Through it all I have realized that I am good with whatever may come.

No comments: