As you can tell from my dripping wet hair, it rained on us ALL day long. It is quite a hurtful thing to go on fast moving rides with the rain pelting your face. Everyone got babysitters for the kids and boy am I glad that we did. It was wet and cold. Half way through the day we went out to the cars to warm up a bit and wait for the haunted houses to open. When they opened we went through those and then we went on a few more rides and left. There were a couple of new rides since I went last time, so we had to ride those a few times. We went to Chili's to eat and then came home. It was a fun time and I'm glad that we were able to go. I love being around family, laughing and having fun. Thanks to Sarah for watching the twins--they really did have fun with you. Thanks to the Skene's and Sarah for watching Tyda. Hopefully she wasn't too bad.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Lagoon
As you can tell from my dripping wet hair, it rained on us ALL day long. It is quite a hurtful thing to go on fast moving rides with the rain pelting your face. Everyone got babysitters for the kids and boy am I glad that we did. It was wet and cold. Half way through the day we went out to the cars to warm up a bit and wait for the haunted houses to open. When they opened we went through those and then we went on a few more rides and left. There were a couple of new rides since I went last time, so we had to ride those a few times. We went to Chili's to eat and then came home. It was a fun time and I'm glad that we were able to go. I love being around family, laughing and having fun. Thanks to Sarah for watching the twins--they really did have fun with you. Thanks to the Skene's and Sarah for watching Tyda. Hopefully she wasn't too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a TON of fun!!!
Post a Comment