Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Day

Look how gorgeous my crazies are! I am so blessed.


I really want to get more spiritual traditions going on in our home so that the crazies can understand more deeply the reason we celebrate Easter. Until that day, I will just try my hardest to get the point across by asking questions, telling stories, and letting them know what I know.
I am so thankful for Jesus and all that he endured to make it possible for me to get back to Him. I will never fully understand what he actually did do for me and how, but I will try my hardest to make it worth it. Some days I wonder why He would do something like that for me--I have so many problems. Then other days I can only be eternally grateful that he did. I am grateful for the gospel and everything that that encompasses.

Happy Easter!!!

No comments: