Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nine

She is 9 months!


When we went in for her check up we were informed that the little miss has a yeast infection. We have gotten way too many prescriptions lately. Hopefully it doesn't take long to go away.

So my baby is getting so big. She is crawling like a pro.
Her two bottom teeth are so cute and we might be seeing some top teeth soon.
She loves to eat and anytime we have food out, she is right there with her mouth wide open begging for some.
She is an alright sleeper. She sleeps from 9-7 with an occasional night of no sleep..
This little girl is the happiest girl. She is always smiling. I love it!
I have never had a baby that needs her momma like GiGi. It is nice to be loved, but really makes it hard sometimes. Especially at night time when Dan is at work and I need to get a million things done including dinner.
Still loving on her paci.
She weighs 18 lbs.
My sweet baby!

I'm in LOVE!

No comments: