Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brides

The girls have been asking A LOT of questions lately. There have been a lot about when Dan and I got married and when they were born. We talked about my wedding dress and that maybe one day they could try it on.
Jo Jo didn't forget. One of the first things that she asked about when we arrived at my parents was for her to try on my dress. So I pulled it out and my beautiful crazies all got to wear it. They were super excited!!!




I also tried it on, but was dissappointed that I couldn't zip it up all the way. I tried it on before I had Ty and it fit, but my rib cage has expanded since. Sad.

1 comment:

Colette said...

they look beautiful in your dress! i'm afrad to try mine on, but can't because it's all boxed up and i'm not paying to get it re-boxed if I open it.