After 3 years of living in this house, I finally did a flower garden. I have wanted to do one since we moved in, but just never got around to it. Well I finally did it and I love it. It makes our entrance so much nicer. I also planted a strawberry plant--we'll see how that one goes!!!
I was going to do a veggie garden, but I don't feel like spending a lot of time doing that, when I'm not sure how much longer we will be in this house. Flowers are as much as I wanted to do at this point. We also have been pulling a ton of weeds and it looks so much better. I actually should go pull more today, since we got some rain yesterday.
2 comments:
Can i just have your email address? I have a ton of twin questions. Were yours identical or fraternal?
Gardens are awesome. I had great tomato plants until I got sick.
Your garden looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment