Thursday, December 6, 2007
Then.....Now.......
Kids grow up so incredibly fast. I remember bringing my girls home from the hospital when they weren't quite 4 lbs---now they are at least 23 lbs. It seems to go by in a blink of an eye. Where has all the time gone? Although it is a little sad to see them grow so fast, they are such a joy (on their good days!). They can do and try to do so many things every day. It amazes me at how much they know and remember. Here are a couple of pictures to show everyone how different they are. The first one is the day they were born (I look like crap, but who wouldn't after 12+ hours of labor and staying up until 5 in the morning). The second was just a couple of days ago. They sometimes like to be held like little babies, so Dan wrapped them up and I held them like I used to.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are Cute! I have a few picture of myself looking that same way after childbirth. :) You are right, what do people expect!!
I love the 2 pictures. It is so amazing how much they have changed!
Post a Comment